I was asked by a colleague recently to share my backlog of business and management related books, so I wanted to share them with you as well. Some of them, I’ve read. Many are in my queue but still a ways out due to all the tech books and journals that I’m also trying to get through.
- Team of Teams, General Stanley McChrystal
- Kellogg on Marketing, Alice Tybout and Bobby Calder
- Disrupted, Dan Lyons
- Creativity, Inc., Ed Catcall
- SAP Nation 2.0, Vinnie Mirchandani
- Leading Change, John Kotter
- Lean Startup, Eric Ries
- Multipliers, Liz Wiseman
- Death by Meeting, Patrick Lencioni
- Work Rules, Laszlo Bock
- How Google Works, Eric Schmidt & Jonathan Rosenberg
- Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em, Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans
- The Amazon Way: 14 Leadership Principles Behind the World’s Most Disruptive Company, John Rossman
- The Serving Leader, Ken Jennings and John Stahl-Wert
Let me know if there are resources that I should add!